Haskell platform

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 26 20:26:21 CEST 2013

I believe that maybe the fact that HP installer didn’t add the directory to my path is spurious:

·        I unpacked the files to the wrong directory; then moved them.  Of course that put the PATHs out of date

·        HP installer changed my *system* settings not *user* settings, so I didn’t see the settings at all.

So that part may be my fault.  But still, better documentation on the HP site, of what’s included and where binaries are, would be v useful.

Simon