Massive detabbing of the source

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 17 17:51:05 CET 2013

I don't know whether the files have been "stable" or not, but I'm working on some pretty massive changes to a handful of files in order to support promotion of GADTs, among other fun things. So, if I may ask, please stay away from detabbing the following:

TypeRep
Type
Coercion
OptCoercion
Unify
CoreLint
Kind

After the code has stabilized and I've merged, I'm happy to detab these files myself later on...

Thanks for asking!
Richard