davidterei at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:11:53 CET 2013
If we are migrating the GHC trac would it also be possible to upgrade
it to 1.0? The current version 0.11.6 is fairly old now and 1.0
contains a few improvements that would be nice. (e.g., support for
multiple git repos so we could see patches to libraries as well).
On 29 January 2013 09:39, Ian Lynagh <ian at well-typed.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 09:19:36AM +0000, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
>> | The discussion about replacing abbot seems to be achieving consensus.
>> | There's no urgency, but if it seems to taper out again then I'll try
>> | prodding the committee to put the plan into action.
>> What *is* the consensus?
> To get a Hetzner server, and run a bunch of VMs on it for the different
> I think everyone's agreed on that, but there's some discussion about how
> best to handle backups.
>> We should get on with this. It bit several times recently, and we don't want to wait until it becomes really serious! (And it looks bad.)
> Replacing abbot isn't related to the recent problems with abbot. We want
> to replace it because the hardware is a few years old and out of
> warranty, but the recent problems were software issues and would
> probably affect the replacement in the same way.
> ghc-devs mailing list
> ghc-devs at haskell.org
More information about the ghc-devs