Any interest in moving GHC issues / wiki to github?

Tim Watson watson.timothy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 23:59:43 CEST 2013

Cloud Haskell is using a free open source licence donated by atlassian, for their hosted Jira platform. It requires login to submit issues and has a rich permissions scheme. All I had to do was register as an open source project and they contacted me via email to set everything up. They also offer the confluence wiki (which I'm not usin since it doesn't format Haskell code properly) and hosted bamboo ci service free to open source projects. In general, the infrastructure is really reliable and fairly easy to set up and use.

Jira (and the other products) provides a rich API that can be utilised to automate migration from other platforms, though there was some manual work involved when we moved from GitHub issues to Jira.

Cheers,
Tim