[commit: ghc] master: include FastString.string_table in CoreMonad.reinitializeGlobals (163de25)

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 22:02:34 CEST 2013

I pushed Solution 1 as commit 193e0ee9aa8705dcc0020eaaf6bfb6714db6f9ca
today.

The various alternatives are compared/contrasted here, if this ever needs
to be revisited.

  http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Plugins/ReinitializeGlobals

(Though perhaps the page name isn't quite on-the-nose anymore.)