Hoopl 3.9 not on hackage

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:18:20 CEST 2013

relatedly: is norman ramsey (pro)actively maintaining it?

based upon remarks on #ghc earlier today, it sounded like a number of
people have warts/wishes about how to improve hoopl or make it nicer if
they could. (or at least that was my take away from their remarks, i'll
leave them to clarify further)