Patch/feature proposal: "Source plugins"

Luite Stegeman stegeman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 13:52:19 CEST 2013

Sounds good, but for some reason we have HscAsm as a target at the moment
in GHCJS, and set it to HscNothing only after typechecking. I forgot why,
might have something to do with TH. Do you have an implementation of this
patch that i can test it with (even if it's not the final API or really
ugly)?

luite