status of template haskell + cross compiling plans for 7.8?

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:04:50 CEST 2013

Yo Carter,
I worked with Stephen Blackheath earlier this year to help get his awesome
iOS patches for Cabal and GHC into mainline and am also super keen to see
TH support for cross compiling (which I think he is as well). So thanks for
raising the issue, and just want to say that I'd be pumped to assemble and
be a part of a team to work on this.

Cheers
Luke