TICKY_TICKY symbol in rts's C code
nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 22:21:16 CET 2013
I'm trying to enable some ticky counters for profiling the RTS code (eg in
Storage.c:allocate). Much of the code was already in place, but disabled
I can enable the counters, but I'm having trouble making them only tick in
the debug RTS.
Can someone advise regarding the presence/accuracy of, say, the TICKY_TICKY
symbol within the $(TOP)/includes/stg/Ticky.h file?
* I use a macro in Storage.c to tick a ticky counter
* The macro is #defined in stg/Ticky.h
* I'd like the macro definition to be empty unless the Rts build way
* There's this TICKY_TICKY symbol already floating around, so that seems
like the right symbol to check
* Thus: what do #include in stg/Ticky.h to make TICKY_TICKY accurate wrt
to the build way?
Maybe I'm dense at the moment, but trying some of the straight-forward
options suggested by
seem to help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ghc-devs