Fwd: [Haddock] error: utils/haddock_dist_PROGNAME is not set

Rob Stewart robstewart57 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:33:36 CET 2013

Hi Ian,

That may well be true. However, I ran multiple ./sync-all commands,
due to the following error that I am seeing with the parallel library:

$ ./sync-all -r http://darcs.haskell.org --extra get -b ghc-7.6
Cloning into 'libraries/process'...
== libraries/process: running git config --local core.ignorecase true
== running git clone
http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/template-haskell.git
libraries/template-haskell -b ghc-7.6
Cloning into 'libraries/template-haskell'...
== libraries/template-haskell: running git config --local core.ignorecase true
== running git clone http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/unix.git
libraries/unix -b ghc-7.6
Cloning into 'libraries/unix'...
== libraries/unix: running git config --local core.ignorecase true
== running git clone http://darcs.haskell.org/packages/parallel.git
libraries/parallel -b ghc-7.6
Cloning into 'libraries/parallel'...
fatal: Remote branch ghc-7.6 not found in upstream origin
Unexpected end of command stream
git failed: 32768 at ./sync-all line 193.

--
Rob