An idea for improving workflow

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Mon Mar 25 21:09:26 CET 2013

Daniel,

this is a nice idea, but it does not address the issue I am mentioning. The problem is that GHC an
testsuite are two diferent repositories. One might commit changes to both of them, but if only
one repo is pushed to the central git server, the problem with failing validation might occur.
Also, every developer would have to set this up on her own, whereas my proposal is set up on the
central server and automatically affects everyone pushing to the repo.

Janek