Building & running NoFib

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Fri May 10 00:47:40 CEST 2013

I saw this same thing the other day. I recall that some make file variable
like GHC_TOP was ending up empty for some reason. I used the same
workaround as you. I'm on OS X.

I was using a separate build tree and the wrinkle I suspected was that I
cloned nofib and lndir'd it after having already built. HTH