Test failure

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Thu May 30 16:22:03 CEST 2013

Reverted and fixed. Sorry about that; I had a small emergency right
after my tests finished this morning and I ended up pushing,
forgetting to add the file, and fixed it with another push. Hence the
hasty, uninformative error message. Won't happen again. :(

It should go into base's testsuite anyway, thinking about it more. And
unless I was delirious I swore it passed this morning...

I just ran into a build failure on my amd64/OS X machine however,
which I'll follow up with shortly...

--
Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671