[Haskell-cafe] Poll & plea: State of GUI & graphics libraries in Haskell

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald
Wed Oct 2 06:53:31 UTC 2013

Yay!
Thanks Paul! It's always good to have more folks confirm the problems are
solved than not!

Another cool direction 7.8 will allow is using the various llvm ffi
bindings from ghci!