Detabbing patch and GHC developers Wiki

p.k.f.holzenspies at utwente.nl p.k.f.holzenspies
Thu Oct 3 13:17:55 UTC 2013

Dear GHCers,

Attached is a patch to detab the current HEAD. I've followed the GHC developers Wiki instructions on validation and patch generation. However, the Wiki seems to contain an error (or, at least, does not agree with my version of git). At [1], the wiki says I can submit patches using "git send-email". My git complains that it does not know this command. If this is indeed wrong, could someone in the know update the wiki? Can I consider my patch submitted for consideration or should I send it somewhere else?

Regards,
Philip