TemplateHaskell usage of Annotations

Edward Kmett ekmett
Wed Oct 9 19:07:50 UTC 2013

One related pain point for me is that it isn't currently possible to generate haddocks via template Haskell. I would love to be able to generate haddocks for generated lenses.

Right now the workaround with giving signatures with haddocks and not definitions and splicing in the bodies is brittle, prone to mistakes,  and hard to use.

-Edward