Xcode 5 support for GHC iOS

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:05:57 UTC 2013

For this ghc release cycle, I imagine it's ok to stay Arm 32bit only abi.
 ESP since the apple upstream arm 64 bit stuff for apple hardware hasn't
landed in llvm main afaik.

For any new abis for ghc, I really want to be systematic In how we design
and test changes.

Austin Seipp may have a more accurate / precise opinion since he's spent a
lot of time making arm support work this year. Do we need to do anything to
support targeting arm 64?