llvm calling convention matters

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 23:59:05 UTC 2013

Do nothing different than you're doing for 7.8, we can sort it out later.
Just put a comment on the primops saying they're LLVM-only. See e.g.

https://github.com/ghc/ghc/blob/master/compiler/prelude/primops.txt.pp#L181

for an example how to add docs to primops.

I don't think we need interop between the native and the LLVM backends. We
don't have that now do we (i.e. they use different calling conventions).