duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed May 10 05:17:19 EDT 2006
On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 08:56 -0700, Steve Dekorte wrote:
> % darcs annotate slice
> darcs: internal error: evacuate: strange closure type 14402
> Please report this as a bug to glasgow-haskell-bugs at haskell.org,
> or http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/ghc/
Would you mind answering a few more questions so that we have a chance
to track down this bug:
* Could you tell us what version of darcs that was?
* What OS were you using? (eg Debian, Fedora, OS X, etc)
* what kind of computer? (eg x86, x86_64)
* Did you compile darcs yourself? if so version of GHC did you
* Did you get darcs from a pre-compiled package? If so which one?
* When you did "annotate slice" were you working with a very large
repository or a small one?
* Was the bug reproducible? Did it happen just the once or every
time you ran that command?
More information about the Glasgow-haskell-bugs