getting type information about local bindings

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:23:28 -0800

Don't try to get the type environment out.  Instead, look at the
syntax tree produced by the type checker.  Each binder is an Id.
There's a function
	idType :: Id -> Type
that tells you the type of each binder.  Quite how you present it
to the user in a good way isn't clear to me,

Simon