package ? 4.0.8.2

Kevin Glynn keving@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:13:11 +1000

Apologies,  this is a local copy of the GHC documentation I use for
speedy access.  Somehow it appears to be halfway between 4.08 and
5.00.  I've made it clearer on the fpu pages now.

Slightly off-topic.  Could you make a copy of the CVS versions of the
documentation available from the GHC pages? I still haven't worked out
how to get the right docbook stuff installed under Debian ...

thanks