Haskell2Xml - Some questions

Lescher Christian christian.lescher@icn.siemens.de
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:12:19 +0200

Hi Malcom,

While doing my first steps with Haskell2Xml, some more questions arose:

- Is there any support for floating point numbers (e.g. Double)?
- Is it possible to read/write XML data directly from/to strings =
(instead of using readXml and writeXml)? This is especially interesting =
when exposing Haskell functions within a Win DLL (and that's what I =
want to do after all).
- May I tell Haskell2Xml somehow to leave out the DTD output and write =
only the "data contents"?

Regards, Christian

Christian Lescher
Siemens AG
ICN WN CS PL T 1, Mch H/Ko 9, 5741/237
Hofmannstr. 51, 81359 M=FCnchen, Deutschland
Tel. +49 (0) 89-722-47737
Fax: +49 (0) 89-722-35320
E-Mail: christian.lescher@icn.siemens.de
In case of tool problems please call our hotline +49 89 722 44444.