The (Interactive) Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 5.00

Simon Marlow simonmar@microsoft.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:00:08 +0100

> Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:15:39 +1000, Manuel M. T. Chakravarty=20
> <chak@cse.unsw.edu.au> pisze:
>=20
> > The source tar ball misses the configure scripts (it has the
> > `configure.in's, but the source tar ball should be
> > autoconf'ed, shouldn't it?)
>=20
> BTW, IMHO 'make maintainer-clean' should not delete configure scripts
> (comments say that it doesn't, but it does).

I dunno.  'make distclean' leaves the configure scripts in place, 'make
maintainer-clean' is supposed to get you back to a pristine tree as it
would be if it were just checked out from CVS.