MPI status?

Duncan Coutts dcoutts@cray.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:02:36 -0500

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Hans-Wolfgang Loidl wrote:
[..]
> As already mentioned, the more immediate step would be porting GHC to the
> Cray. I'd certainly be very interested to have GPH running on a Cray. So,
> if you're going to make an effort into that direction give me shout and
> I'll have go at the MPI backend again.

It turns out I didn't check my facts carefully enough, and the T3E
actually supports PVM as well as MPI so this might make things easier.

However as many people have pointed out, getting ghc running at all will
be quite a task. I'll check out the gcc & assembly problems first before
pestering anyone to help with the next step.

Duncan