Trying to make Hood work with GHC

Mike Gunter m@ryangunter.com
25 Jul 2001 09:47:56 -0700

Below are the diffs I used to get from the 4.08 version to one that
compiles and seems to work with 5.00.

        mike

diff -c -a -r1.1 Observe.lhs
*** Observe.lhs	10 Jan 2001 16:21:12 -0000	1.1
--- Observe.lhs	25 Jul 2001 16:44:09 -0000
***************
*** 107,113 ****

  \begin{code}
  import Exception ( catchAll
! 		, Exception(..)
  		, throw
  		, catchAllIO
  		)
--- 107,113 ----

  \begin{code}
  import Exception ( catchAll
! 		, Exception(..), IOException
  		, throw
  		, catchAllIO
  		)
***************
*** 269,275 ****
  generate an IOError with a bottom in it, your just asking for trouble.

  \begin{code}
! instance Observable IOError  where { observer = observeBase }
  \end{code}

  Functions.
--- 269,275 ----
  generate an IOError with a bottom in it, your just asking for trouble.

  \begin{code}
! instance Observable IOException  where { observer = observeBase }
  \end{code}

  Functions.