problems with FFI including h files

Hal Daume III hdaume@ISI.EDU
Fri, 31 May 2002 14:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I'm not sure exactly how to do this -- i can dump hspp and hc files
from the haskell source, but I don't think from the h.  *HOWEVER*, i
modified cblas.h on line 444 because of your guess and found out that the
problem wasn't with the beta, but with float *C.  If I changed "C" to
"bC", as in:

void cblas_sgemm(const enum CBLAS_ORDER Order, const enum CBLAS_TRANSPOSE
TransA,
                 const enum CBLAS_TRANSPOSE TransB, const int M, const int
N,
                 const int K, const float alpha, const float *A,
                 const int lda, const float *B, const int ldb,
                 const float beta, float *bC, const int ldc);

everything works (well, at least i no longer get an error on *that* line
-- the other errors are still there).

So it looks like you were right.  How can I get ghc to *not* do this?  :)

--
Hal Daume III

 "Computer science is no more about computers    | hdaume@isi.edu
  than astronomy is about telescopes." -Dijkstra | www.isi.edu/~hdaume