Template metaprogramming for Haskell article.

C.Reinke C.Reinke@ukc.ac.uk
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:00:56 +0000

> I am reading the article template meta-programming for haskell and am
> wondering if
> 1) this is already implemented in ghc.
> 2) if not when this will be released

answered in section 2.1 (GHC) and 3.6.1 (Template Haskell) of the
Haskell Communities & Activities Report (November 2002 edition):

http://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2002/html/report.html#sect2.1

http://www.haskell.org/communities/11-2002/html/report.html#sect3.6.1

Claus

PS. Are there readers of ghc-users who don't read the main
    haskell list (I didn't want to spam all Haskell-related
    lists with the announcements, but keep getting the feeling
    that not everyone is following the main list anymore)?