incremental linking?

John Meacham john@repetae.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:30:22 -0800

I too am getting link times in the several minutes range for my modestly
sized project, I am on a standalone dual-cpu redhat linux box with
5.04.1 (no nfs, no nuttin')

the project is available at
http://repetae.net/john/computer/ginsu/

I think there is definatly something fishy going on. I don't remember
linking always taking this long, I just assumed I added a bunch of code
to my project or something but linking takes longer than all the
other compilation stages combined.
	John