Bug in GHC for MacOSX 10.2?

Ashley Yakeley ashley@semantic.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:45:04 -0700

At 2002-09-15 06:45, Sven Panne wrote:

>That buglet has already been fixed in 5.04.1, for a quick fix you can simply
>nuke the 'const' from the declarations of GHCziTopHandler_runIO_closure
>and GHCziTopHandler_runNonIO_closure in RtsAPI.h

Thanks, that seems to have fixed that problem. But now I'm getting this:

  ghc -package lang -package data Test.o libHBase.a -o Test
  ld: can't locate file for: -lreadline

It turns out data depends on util, which has this:

  extra_libraries = ["HSutil_cbits", "readline", "curses"],

Does Apple provide a readline, or do I need to get one from somewhere? I
think my old installation had a libreadline, but I don't remember where
it came from...

--
Ashley Yakeley, Seattle WA