Sincere request

Jonson Tubman jontubman1@netscape.net
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 04:59:55 +0100

Dear friend=2C

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met=2C but kindly consider the message=2C because=2C I am determined to live for posterity=2E

I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity=2C but to also benefit in the process=2E This message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you=2C if you pay some attention to its contents=2E Please accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message to you=3B I have to say that I do not intend to cause you any personal pains or discomfort=2E

I am Mr=2E Jonson Tubman=2C former Special Assistant to the Liberian President=2C Mr=2E Charles Taylor=2C who just stepped down from the office of the President due to rebel's insurgency who wants to overthrow his government=2E President Charles Taylor=2C in his bid to fend-off rebel insurgency=2C and since he could no longer trust the army generals=2C confidentially put in my care=2C the sum of $18=2C000=2C000=2E00 =28eighteen million United States dollars=29 in one instance for the purpose of purchasing arms and ammunitions should the need arise=2E However=2C unfortunately=2C the need did not arise as he has gone on exile=2E I deposited the US$18 million in a trunk box in a secret location and just the two of us knew about it=2C and I could not get in touch with any arms dealer before the President was indicted in a war crime tribunal set up by the United Nations =28UN=29=2E I have since held on to this trunk box=2C which I was able to transport out of Liberia with the aid of peace keeping soldiers under the guise of conveying my personal effects without anybody knowing=2C to a security deposit company=2E

I am presently in Africa=2C where I now work as a consultant on inter-regional co-operation=2E I have borne the burden for too long=2E I do not want to keep the funds any longer=2C but I can never turn it over to the brutal and tyrannical rogue regime of Mr=2E Charles Taylor who is still committing all sorts of atrocities on the Liberian people=2E I am NOT soliciting for your help to wage a war against the regime=2C but to act as a foreign partner=2C to allow me transfer the funds to you=2C which you will in turn donate a portion of it as a humanitarian gesture to the Liberian people by purchasing such essential needs like blankets=2C milk and so on=2C water-pumping machines and agricultural equipment=2C from the money after deducting your expenses and the commission of 20%=2E

Please note that I could have approached the Red Cross Society=2C but I changed my mind on that after calculating what they would deduct as commission=2C and also=2C after rationalizing the scandal that followed their mismanagement of the donations meant for the victims of the September 11th attack on the United States=2E

Also=2C note that this offer will give you a double-edged advantage=3A
1=2E As the benefactor of the Liberian people and=3B
2=2E The commission you stand to earn=2E

On getting a positive response from you=2C I will send to you the secret access codes to the funds and the security and vault company=2E Please note that confidentiality and honesty are fundamental rules in this transaction=2E Be assured that I am a reputable personality in this country and I am mindful of the legal implications of this transaction=2C as I intend taking care of all the legal documentations for a successful and hitch-free transaction=2E You will be expected to take delivery of this fund personally from the deposit company in Europe=2E

I am therefore soliciting your assistance to have this money collected by you and=2For facilitate the transfer into your nominated account=28s=29=2E ***PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS HIGHLY REQUIRED=2E I will give you the details of this transaction on receipt of your response to this proposal=2E Thank you very much for your time and understanding=2E

Yours sincerely=2C

Mr=2E Jonson Tubman