Congratulation!!!

OY KEIKKAUS oy_lottry@saudia.com
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:18:43 -0700

OY KEIKKAUS NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY=2C n=2El=2C BURDENSTRAAT 21B=2C 1000 DS AMSTERDAM=2C THE NETHERLANDS=2E TO THE MANAGER FROM=3A THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER=2C

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS=2FPRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT=2C REF=3A OYL =2F2551256003=2F22 BATCH=3A 14=2F0017=2FIPD ATTENTION=3A SIRRE=2F AWARD NOTIFICATION=3B FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today=2C30th of Augst winners of the OYKEIKKAUS NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY=2F INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 24TH Sept=2E 2002=2E
Your company=2Cattached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750=2C with serial number 2113-22 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43=2C and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category=2E You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$3=2E6m in cash credited to file REF NO=2E OYL=2F2551256003=2F22=2E This is from total prize of US$80=2C800=2C000=2E00 shared among the seventeen international winners in this category=2E All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 15 million names from Australia=2C New Zealand=2C America=2C Europe and North America and Africa as part of International Promotions Program=2C which is conducted annually=2E

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a company insured in your name=2E Due to the mix up of some numbers and names=2C we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account=2E

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program=2E We hope with a part of you prize=2C you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1=2E3billion International Lottery=2E To begin your claim=2C please contact your claim agent=3B canond Gorge=2C diamondsource=5Fproduction=40yahoo=2Efr=2CFOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER=2C GLOBAL CROSSING=2CAMSTERDAM=2C n=2El =2C For due processing and remittance of your prize to a designated account of your choice=2E Remember=2C all prize money must be claimed not later than 16 th sept=2C 2003=2E

 After this date=2C all funds will abe returned as unclaimed=2E NOTE=3A In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications=2C please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondences with your agent=2E Furthermore=2C should there be any change of your address=2C do inform your claims agent as soon as possible=2E Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program=2E Sincerely=2C FRANK KLUVET THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER=2C OY KEIKKAUS NETHERLANDS SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY=2C n=2El=2E N=2EB=2E Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification=2E SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS

OY KEIKKAUS=2E