compiling ghci...

Andre Rauber Du Bois dubois@macs.hw.ac.uk
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:49:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

>=20
> Assuming you already have a stage-2 compiler built (in ghc/compiler/stage=
2/ghc-inplace), if you change the RTS you should be able to type 'make' in =
ghc/rts, and then run the stage-2 compiler without recompiling either the s=
tage-1 or stage-2 compiler.
>=20

        Ok, that is what i tried to do before posting my question :-)
        But somehow it does not work... I change the files, rebuild the
rts but I do not get the changes in my stage-2 compiler running
--interactive...
        I will post the question again in the cvs-ghc mailing list...
Andre.