URGENT: INFORMATION ABOUT WASH, GHC, CGI AND HSP

Gerardo Valeri gvaleri@universitario.edu.uy
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 01:27:40 -0300

Thanks for your reply,

I do the following
First i descompressed the files in the following directories
/mail/utility-0.1
/mail/washhtml-0.9
/mail/wash-cgi-1.2
/mail/washmail-0.2

if I do make in the Utility-0.1 directory  show me this error

Gerardo@SERVER /cygdrive/c/mail/utility-0.1
$ make
MAKE Version 5.2  Copyright (c) 1987, 2000 Borland
Fatal: 'libUtility.a(Auxiliary.o' does not exist - don't know how to =
make it

in the Makefile of this directory exist one reference to libUtility.a, =
what the meaning of this error.

I read that the files .a are static liraries but I don=B4t know if there =
are  Unix, GCC or GHC library.

In the others directories it=B4s the same=20

I can do is compile the files ".hs", if I do ghc --make *.hs

this generate files ".o" and ".hi"
I read that the files .o are similar that the files "obj" generate in =
C++ and the files ".hi" are interface files from the compiler GHC.

I can=B4t generate the file .exe, this file is I NEED, isn=B4t it?
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY
If somebody need something from Uruguay, I go to Europe next month and =
perhaps i can take this
GERARDO=20