ANNOUNCE: GHC version 6.0

Jens Petersen petersen@redhat.com
02 Jun 2003 11:45:31 +0900

2003年05月30日(金)の00時06分に Simon Marlow 曰く:
> We are pleased to announce a new major release of the Glasgow Haskell
> Compiler (GHC), version 6.0.

Thanks for the release! :-)

I have built rpms of ghc-6.0 on Red Hat Linux 9.
I didn't build the libraries with profiling this time,
however the package includes the docs, the xlib binding from
hslibs and hence green-card from cvs too (a number of patches/hacks
were needed for this and they can be found in the nosrc rpm).

The packages are currently lying at

http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/~petersen/rpms/i386/ghc-6.0-1_rhl9.i386.rpm
http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/~petersen/rpms/i386/ghc-doc-6.0-1.i386.rpm
http://haskell.cs.yale.edu/~petersen/rpms/srpms/ghc-6.0-1.nosrc.rpm

(Note the nosrc rpm doesn't include the ghc-6.0 tarball, you'll
have to download that separately if you wish to rebuild the package.)

Enjoy and let me know if you have any problems,

Jens