Dynamic Compilation

Keean Schupke k.schupke@imperial.ac.uk
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:03:53 +0100

We are using a web server written in Haskell in a production
environment... It only serves dynamic pages - it is
a bit like Tomcat for Haskell... It uses the ghci linker interface to
load object files... but does not compile automatically.
I think it sould be possible to embed ghc into an application, although
I haven't looked at the interface.

    Regards,
    Keean Schupke.