Changes in the Core language file syntax since GHC5.02?

Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:59:12 +0100

Don pointed to the source code, but the human-readable document really
should be updated too.
Would anyone like to volunteer?  Preferably someone who's been using
Core a bit.  (I think the changes are only minor, though.)

I'm always interested to know what you are using it for, too!

Simon