readline package in GHC 6.0.1 on Windows

Sigbjorn Finne sof at galois.com
Thu Sep 18 09:38:45 EDT 2003

mingw (2.0.x) supplies a libreadline.a, but no header files to go with it,
which is why the readline package isn't being built (and shipped.) Hopefully
this will be fixed in a future release (of mingw.)

You can either go the route you suggest, or pick up a mingw port of
readline (there's a couple kicking about) and just compile up the readline
package.

hth
--sigbjorn