URGENT&CONFIDENTIAL

kokormobutu2 at survivormail.com kokormobutu2 at survivormail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:46:20 EDT 2003

Dear Sir.

 May I seek your indulgence to introduce my humble
 self. I am Kokor Mobutu, the son of the late Zaire
 Republic President, Mobutu Sese Seko.
 Before the death of my father, he kept in my custody
 the sum of USD 30 Million ( Thirty million United
 States Dollars ) this money emanated from the sales
 of
 diamonds he made when he was still on the throne.

 My father lodged this money in a security company
 outside our country for security reasons and because
 of the political instability in my country.

 My Father introduced me to the security company       shortly before
 his death. He however deposited this money without
 any
 name rather, with coded numbers which is in my
 possession. With my father dead, my life was at
 great
 risk, I therefore had to leave my country under
 cover
 Spain.

 Now, I have decided to invest this money in a
 suitable
 and conducive environment. At this point, I now seek
 your assistance to transfer this money to your bank
 account for proper use. 20% of the total money will
 be
 yours after the transfer and 5% for any expenditure
 we
 might incur in the process while the balance will be
 for me.

 On the receipt of your positive response to assist
 me
 on this project, all information related to the
 project will be made available to you on request.
 This
 business is 100% risk free as long as the
 confidentiality the business needs is observed. For
 this business to take off, your bank particulars
 where
 this fund will be paid into is required.

 You can always reach me on my
E Mail address,kokormobutu at yahoo.co.uk
 or telephone number-00 346 099 146 24

 Warm Regards,