Concurrent Haskell on Win32?

Stefan Reich doc at drjava.de
Sat Jan 24 14:32:01 EST 2004

I am confused about the state of Concurrent Haskell on Win32. I remember
it didn't work in the past because of I/O blocking issues. IIRC, I
actually verified this by compiling a Haskell web server on both Linux
and Windows.

Has this been fixed in the meantime? If not, it would be great to
mention this in the GHC release notes in order to prevent people from
figuring this out the hard way.

Fixing concurrency would expand Haskell's potential range of
applications tremendously... I'd really love to see that happen.

-Stefan Reich
(addicted Haskell programmer)