Problem with ghc on Windows ME

andrew cooke andrew at acooke.org
Mon Jan 26 13:16:21 EST 2004

i am using win2k too.  i've forwarded your message to the person with the
problem.

but we already know that the problem is not restricted to unlit.  he
cannot compile a simple "hello world" in a plain .hs file (see my first
email).

is there any way to raise this as a bug so that someone involved with ghc
finds a suitable machine and solves the problem?  it's not just my client
that's having problems - someone else here has reported something similar.

sorry if i seem a little frayed, but it's not cool to send software to
someone only to find that they can't compile because ghc doesn't work on a
platform it is advertised to support.  i know that ghc is a largely
voluntary effort, but they've still got more resources than me...

andrew

--
personal web site: http://www.acooke.org/andrew
personal mail list: http://www.acooke.org/andrew/compute.html