Problem with ghc on Windows ME

Derek Elkins ddarius at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 27 03:03:17 EST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:16:21 -0300 (CLST)
"andrew cooke" <andrew at acooke.org> wrote:

> i am using win2k too.  i've forwarded your message to the person with
> the problem.
>
> but we already know that the problem is not restricted to unlit.  he
> cannot compile a simple "hello world" in a plain .hs file (see my
> first email).

Well, what's the -v output for the "hello world" file?  In a nutshell,
what's all the information that could be provided that might possibly be
useful and does anything go wrong doing the things GHC is attempting to
do directly.  Finally, if it's not necessary to use 6.2, try 6.0.1.

http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/bug-reporting.html