Error invoking compiler

Andrei Formiga andrei.formiga at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 17:39:45 EDT 2004

   I solved the problem. The eclipse plugin built the command line by
creating an array with all the tokens and using it as a parameter for
the Java exec. One of the items in the array was an empty string; I
don't know exactly why, but with this ghc thought it was receiving
more than a source file argument. Well, that's it... don't know if
it's important to the ghc team, but the funny thing is that it worked
pre-6.2.1.

---
[]s, Andrei de A. Formiga

--