Collection framework

Stefan Reich doc at drjava.de
Mon Mar 8 01:44:22 EST 2004

Hi JP,

the DData library seems a good and clean set of collection
implementations. If it was augmented with classes, one could get rid of
the "Set." etc prefixes and separate interface from implementation.
Prelude types (e.g. lists) should then be instances of the appropriate
classes too. Is that what you're attempting? If yes, how far along the
way are you?

Best,
-Stefan