UTF-8 encode/decode libraries.

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antkaij at mit.jyu.fi
Mon May 3 14:28:49 EDT 2004

On 20040426T104946-0700, David Brown wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any Haskell libraries for doing UTF-8 decoding and
> encoding?  If not, I'll write something simple.

I wrote a simple Unicode library for my MSc project a couple of
years ago.  It might not compile with recent GHC, but you can have a
look at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/ebba/ebba-h/ebba-unicode/

--
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, FM (MSc), http://www.mit.jyu.fi/antkaij/
ohjelmistotekniikan assistentti    * assistant in software engineering