Two problems with heap profiling

Stefan Reich doc at drjava.de
Sun May 9 17:36:16 EDT 2004

Hi Simon,

I found a suitable large file that is certainly on your harddisk - the
GHC 6.2.1 user's guide (users_guide.ps, 1205288 bytes) :-)

I attached new Haskell source file (you will need to adapt the file
path). Compilation and invocation as in my previous mail. The program
crashes every time I run it (Windows XP this time, but I assume that
doesn't make a difference).

Thanks in advance for your help,
-Stefan