Prelude/main magicks?

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Thu May 20 12:57:45 EDT 2004

> I could even volunteer to try to add these features to GHC, if the
> team would accept the help. There are still the issues of
> update-compatibility for the team to deal with, but I stubbornly
> believe that they won't be that bad. ;)

Of course, if you send us a patch the chances are we'll incorporate it.
Adding a -fprelude-is= flag should be less than 50 lines, and don't
forget to document it.

It shouldn't be too hard to figure out what to do.  Just look for where
the -fno-implicit-prelude flag turns up for clues, and we'll be happy to
answer any questions.