C--

Bulat Ziganshin bulatz at HotPOP.com
Tue Aug 9 03:41:08 EDT 2005

Hello Simon,

SPJ> Actually using C-- itself as an output medium keeps slipping down the
SPJ> agenda, mainly because no one asks for it!

because you don't advertise it! :)  if you will advertise the
following, preferably with less or more concrete numbers, then we will
know whether we want it or not. just asking "whether you want to have C
or C-- compilation path?" is not enough

what about C-- compiler? you will use the existing version of Quick C--? is
this compiler enough bug-free and generates good enough code?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:bulatz at HotPOP.com