RFC: hyperlinks in Haddock docs

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Thu Feb 24 15:10:49 EST 2005

Simon Marlow wrote:
> On 22 February 2005 19:37, Duncan Coutts wrote:
>>Excellent! Thanks a lot.
>>Any hint as to when the next Haddock release will be?
> Maybe when I've got this GHC release out of the way and my hair has
> grown back :-S

Before we do a release, I think two issues should be solved IMHO:

    * The table/CSS chaos on the contents page has to be cleaned up, the package ids
      on the right look like being layout by somebody drunk... %-)

    * The state of the +/- buttons should be remembered when using backward/forward
      in a browser (cookies + ECMA script?).

Cheers,
    S.