ghc for hp-ux 11.11...

amyhr at spymac.com amyhr at spymac.com
Thu Jan 6 14:35:58 EST 2005

Actually, I had submitted the feature request before joining the list.  I did
follow Sven's instructions, with similer errors, and sent the requested files to
the list before the holidays, did anyone get them?  I haven't seend them come
through myself...

On Tue Jan  4 10:08 , 'Simon Marlow' <simonmar at microsoft.com> sent: