[ ghc-Feature Requests-1104381 ] Add wxHaskell link to homepage

Ketil Malde ketil+haskell at ii.uib.no
Wed Jan 19 03:01:18 EST 2005

"Simon Marlow" <simonmar at microsoft.com> writes:

> It's intentional, but it can be easily turned off.  Do people want to
> see feature-requests, task-list entries and so forth on this mailing
> list, or should they be confined to, say, cvs-ghc at haskell.org?

I would vote to put them in a separate list.  At least in the current
form, it looks like an anonymous message with various URLs and
auto-generated text, and not like something I expect from a -users
mailing list.  Alternatively, they could perhaps be formatted to
resemble a more normal e-mail?  IMHO, anyway.

-kzm